When you need service for your wheelchair van, chances are good you’ll find a variety of companies to choose from for those needs. However, you should take steps to find a trusted provider who can meet all of your needs and get your repair done on time, in budget and with the care you need. Take a look at the services that one trusted provider, Kersey Mobility, has to offer to you. You’ll be impressed by the many options Kersey has to select from.
- The company does sell used and new wheelchair van products and vans themselves.
- It can help you to find the right wheelchair lifts for your van, or install the one you have. It also offers repair services for lifts.
- The company also offers the same features for scooters, and other types of seating options or chair needs that you may have.
- The company will help you with things like hand controls and other driving aids. They can help you to find the right adaptive driving devices, offer recommendations, install and later repair these if necessary.
- The company also offers help for switch extensions, push button shifting, EZ-Locks, tie downs and grab handles, just to name a few of the options you can turn to them for.
Let’s not forget that Kersey Mobility also makes sure that your vehicle’s maintenance and repair needs are met. Do you need to buy a new wheelchair van? They can help you to determine what the right features and specs are while also offering you guidance on paying for those vans. Take the time to find out what your options are. Then, invest with confidence knowing that you are working with one of the most trusted providers in mobility vans, including the handicap van you need.