Bruno Back-Saver Lift for Folding Wheelchairs
Bruno’s Back Saver is designed to do just that; keep it light and easy. Roll a folded manual wheelchair weighing up to 100 lbs/45kgs on the platform, press the button and it's raised into place and automatically secured for travel. Designed for manual wheelchairs with 22-inch or larger rear wheels. Call Kersey Mobility to learn more.
Bruno Back-Saver Wheelchair Lift Highlights
- Designed to handle 16" and 18" wide folding wheelchairs with 22" or larger rear wheels.
- Fits a standard Class I, II or III Ball-style Hitch or Square Hitch Receiver with an adapter. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Wheelchair is automatically secured when lift is raised.
- Optional lighted License Plate Holder (required in some states).
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
Bruno Back-Saver Wheelchair Lift User Requirements
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Fold and unfold wheelchair
- Roll wheelchair on and off the platform
- Turn key and hold down button
Bruno Back-Saver Wheelchair Lift Specs
- Lifting Capacity: 100 lb/45kg
- Installed Weight without Swing-Away: 50 lb/23 kg
- Hitch Height: 9 in/23cm to 18 in/46cm
- Hitch type: Class I, II (receiver hitch required)
- Overall Height: 43 in/109cm
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty